Million Dollar Password Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Neil Patrick Harris

Drewskixc

[1]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 4

A.K.A. NPH

I'm going to throw it out there and I wanna see what you think. Was he not a beast on the show? He got the most out-of-the-blue answers from terrible hints from his partners. He also was smart enough to think about all the clues given, that way he wasn't saying something totally dumb. Those contestants owe him big, because there is no way I would have gotten half of those passwords right with the clues given, but NPH did.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tvismyescape22

[2]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 13
    Yeah, he was really good! I thought that he might even get 'fiasco', but that was a really hard word to give clues for.

etching

[3]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 22
    Well, it's really hard when the contestant only gets three clues max to give out. You got 90 seconds total, so why be limited to only three clues max per word???

Fwirrel

[4]Jun 3, 2008
    • level: 52
    NPH was amazing! I really hope he comes back because he was really good.

dustyhojo

[5]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 6
    Yeah, I too was amazed by NPH's performance. He did much better than Rachel Ray.

Fiasco was a tricky word, I don't know what clues I would've given for that word.

Antique22

[6]Jun 9, 2010
    • level: 11

dustyhojo wrote:
    Yeah, I too was amazed by NPH's performance. He did much better than Rachel Ray. Fiasco was a tricky word, I don't know what clues I would've given for that word.
    I remember when Neil Patrick Harris and Rachael Ray were featured on the debut episode of Million Dollar Password and I was amazed at how well Neil Patrick Harris played Million Dollar Password and he handled it like a pro and his Password talent really showed. But if I were on Million Dollar Password and Neil Patrick Harris was my partner and the word Fiasco came up I would've said the clues Bickering Arguement or Quarrel or even Feud and believe me I would do wonderful on Million Dollar Password if Neil Patrick Harris was my partner,

Tiki