Millionaire Matchmaker

Tuesday 9:00 PM on Bravo Premiered Jan 22, 2008 Between Seasons

fweak

Millionaire Matchmaker Fan Reviews (5)

6.7
  • Patty Finds her Birth Mother

As an adoptive parent, I feel the need to address last nights episode where Patty finds her birth mother. I'm very happy for you that you've found your birth mother and finally have some closure. However, I took great offense to to your continued use of the term "Mother" instead of "Birth Mother" Although your birth mother gave you life and made the heart wrenching decision to give you up for adoption in order to ensure you had a rich and full life, she's not the woman who fed you, changed your diapers, nursed you back to health when you were sick, kissed your boo boo's, listened to your heartbreaks and gave you the morals and knowledge that you were given to become an extremely successful woman. Most woman can give birth, but not every woman is a mother. Please considered your word choices the next time you discuss this with others. You never know whose "Mother" you might be offending.

Mazel Tov on your new romance! I met my husband online 16 years ago before all the dating websites and we are a success story!