Mind of Mencia Forums

Comedy Central (ended 2008)

Dee Dee Dee

PrimetimeTV2

[41]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 9
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 08/20/2006 4:42pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GameGuy08

[42]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 6

Finally, someone that posts like he actually has a brain...you sir are the kind of people that I want to debate with, not with people who don't have the sense are too lazy to use spell check, caps, and punctuation..

PrimetimeTV2 wrote:
    But you can't come in this forum and post stuff like "You know what's Dee Dee Dee, people that like this show!" and expect not to get yelled at.

That sure wasn't me. I don't flame unless I get flamed at, and I don't mindlessly flame a show. I give reason as to why I think a show is bad. That goes with shows I like, too. I'm not a blind loyalist to any show, I give reasons as to why I think a show is good and why more people should watch. I admit, I try too hard to get people to think like me, and sometimes it gets the better of me and I end up insulting people. This show is just something I strongly hate and is only demoralizing this country even further, so that's why I'm so relentless with my pure and utter hatred of MOM.

:
    Studog is a moderator, and he only deleted your posts because the posts were only to piss us off.

Pfft...we have ONE bad word in it and it's deleted...

:
    But sence we like Mind of Mencia, we believe in free speech. You want to start a thread to debate to people about why they like the show? You have every right to. Just don't come into a forum where people are talking about how they love the show and ruin it.

That's originally what I wanted to do. But one thing led to another...then it evolved to a flame war cause they were getting pissed off at what we had to say. And I admit, there were times where we were indeed just trying to get them riled up cause it was funny to see their reactions...but hey, alls fair in love and war, right?

PrimetimeTV2

[43]Aug 12, 2006
    That's exactly why studog is deleting your stuff! You post stuff that gets everyone mad and he has to delete it or else it will end up as a flame war. I don't blame you for finding reactions funny, I went to atari's website forums under the name "Dr. Spamserdoodle" and a guy said that he was gonna call the cops on me! How idiotic is that? But my point is, that it eventialy got me banned from the forums, and tv.com can also ban you guys if you keep doing that. So if you wanna go piss some people off, don't go here, go to http://www.atari.com/rollercoastertycoon/us/community

and click on forums. I promise, you'll have much funnier reactions.

SunsprayHoney

[44]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 12
    Even if his intention's are good, you can't just delete a post b/c you think it'll start a flame war or you think it's meant to make the fans angry. It has to actually break the rules in someway, which my post clearly did not.

PrimetimeTV2

[45]Aug 12, 2006
    Sombody oviously reported abuse on you, it doesn't have to break the rules.
    Edited on 08/12/2006 9:25pm

SunsprayHoney

[46]Aug 13, 2006
    So your saying I can just report people for no reason and get their posts deleted?

Good to know...

PrimetimeTV2

[47]Aug 13, 2006
    Somone was offended by somthing you said, probably a big Mind of Mencia fan. Ever think that coming on to a forum that is supposed to be a innocent game to people and making fun of them just might piss them off? You guys talk about how we were being babies when you insulted us, but we delete your post and all we hear is "WAAAAA! YOU MEANNIES WONT LET US SAY ANYTHING!!!!" So what should we do, un-block your posts so you can continue to insult us? Well you wouldn't give a gun to a guy who just shot 5 people! You had your chance! Alright, I'm sorry that came out harshly, and I'm sure that most of you are really nice people, and I'm trying to reason with you calmly, but I just get really p.o'ed when you guys complain about somthing that you damn well know is wrong! So if you have a problem with the show, fine, don't watch it. Just please don't complain about it to us like it's our fault to your misery. Understand that this guy is a STAND UP COMEDIAN. It is his job to make you laugh. He entertains you for free! So you watch one episode of this show and you decide that you don't like it, thats cool, and you may write a bad review for it, thats cool too, and maybe you start a thread saying that you dont understand why people like it, also O.K, but dont act like it is your lifes work to stop "the madness" that is this thing that people watch for fun! He never did anything to you guys, whats your beef with him? This show isn't for you, its for the fans. Its like if you go into a ice cream place, you try it, and you don't like it. So you tell the guy behind you "I don't like this ice cream." and he says "Oh, well I love this ice cream." You wouldnt call him a dumbass and tell everyone around you "This place should be burned to the ground because I dont like it!" Well, shows are not just made for you guys. And I know this will annoy you guys, but this is just a perfect example. Dee Dee Dee!

studog2961

[48]Aug 14, 2006
    • level: 55

SunsprayHoney wrote:
    So your saying I can just report people for no reason and get their posts deleted? Good to know...

You can report a post for no reason...but that is likely to get you into trouble. However if you feel that the post in ANY way violates the TOS then you can report it and action will be taken but the Moderators...(which is not me).

Now that being said if you type profanity, yes even ONE word, that is a breach of the TOS and can and will be reported and moderated. Now since I know that I can't just delete something because it MIGHT start a flame war, I just report it to the MODs and let them handle it.  That way, my hands are clean and flaming me is doing nothing more than making you look bad.  If you intend to annoy or offend other users that is a violation of the TOS therefore not an assumption.  And if you are following in the footsteps of another troll/flamer that is your intention.

So anyway remember the minimum age limit for the site is 13, and keeping the forums a "safe" place for them is needed and required. Granted I don't think a 13 year old should be watching Mind Of Mencia but that is not the point...the point is as a parent I would not want my child coming on line and seeing some of the stuff that you all have written. I find the vulgar and unnecessary.

In short if you feel a post violates the TOS...report it...let the MODs deal with it. That is their job. If you are not sure if it is a violation I have a pinned topic regarding the TOS.

Stu

Edited on 08/14/2006 10:07am

SunsprayHoney

[49]Aug 14, 2006
    Eh, my post didn't contain profanity. But if you didn't delete it then I apologize. I honestly think it's even more annoying that a moderator did it...

And to PrimeTimeTV, I'm assuming only the beginning of your post was directed towards me since the rest had nothing to do with me and the "complaining" and whatnot.

And how can you say he hasn't done anything? He's polluting one of my favorite channels with his garbage everyday, and if that's not bad enough I can't watch anything else on that network without seeing another one of his obnoxious commercials.

If you don't have a problem with him, fine then. But if I don't like a show I still have every right to discuss and say my opinion of it. The rules don't say anywhere that you can only talk about how much you enjoy something. Here's an idea, how about YOU ignore US and that way you can have more fun on this board.

PrimetimeTV2

[50]Aug 14, 2006
    Fine, we agree to disagree.

SunsprayHoney

[51]Aug 14, 2006

Alrighty.

PrimetimeTV2

[52]Sep 18, 2006

O.K, somthing happened at my school, and it is very Dee Dee Dee:

We were in drama, and we were playing this game where we put things in our hands, close our eyes, and try and guess what it is. (I know, stupid game for our age but it wasnt my decision) So anyway, this girl holds an object, didnt see what it was. When it was her turn, the teacher asked her what the object weighed, to compare it to somthing. And she said, word for word:

"It weighed like those things that you put in the staplers."

DEE DEE DEE QUOTE OF THE YEAR!

Even the Carlos haters have to agree, that is extremly retarded. Now lets put the whole "Carlos doesnt suck, yes he does" crap aside and just enjoy this forum.

studog2961

[53]Sep 18, 2006
    • level: 55
    That is classic Primetime, it is funny how someone will say something like that and you automatically think "Dee Dee Dee".

SuperBilly1

[54]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 7

people in general.....

DEE DEE DEE

ghostbender

[55]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 13
    Here's one story.
    You probably heard this, but a Chinese guy smoked in a fireworks factory, right. You probably know what happened next. But, if you're a Dee-Dee-Dee like my sister, it'll blow up.

Jessica222

[56]May 4, 2007

lmao.. i LOVE that song

Tedinator

[57]May 19, 2007
    • level: 1
    WOW!!! I'm sending this page to some of all of my friends. But okay, here's mine: A Jack in the Box Manager reported that there was money stolen from the register and that he had been robbed. When this robbery had occurred apparently there was no-one else around. So, when the police showed up, they brought a sketch artist so that the manager could describe the thief. The manager said that he was white, had sunken eyes, etc. Finally when he finished describing the thief the sketch artist with a puzzled look on his face turns to the manager and says, "Sir, this looks like you" and the manager bursts out and screams "I confess". (in case you didn't get that, he stole the money and gave his own description to the cops!!!)

ultimatehao99

[58]May 27, 2007
    Tedinator wrote:
    WOW!!! I'm sending this page to some of all of my friends. But okay, here's mine: A Jack in the Box Manager reported that there was money stolen from the register and that he had been robbed. When this robbery had occurred apparently there was no-one else around. So, when the police showed up, they brought a sketch artist so that the manager could describe the thief. The manager said that he was white, had sunken eyes, etc. Finally when he finished describing the thief the sketch artist with a puzzled look on his face turns to the manager and says, "Sir, this looks like you" and the manager bursts out and screams "I confess". (in case you didn't get that, he stole the money and gave his own description to the cops!!!)

What a DEE DEE DEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND YES I'AM A FAN OF MIND OF MENCIA!!!!!!!!

Babybluefarmer1

[59]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 1
    I'm sick and tired of random people just saying 'Dee Dee Dee'. I mean it's not yours. Why don't YOU call them retards not use what Carlos uses.