Mind of Mencia

Comedy Central (ended 2008)

Mind of Mencia Fan Reviews (184)

• i would rather hammer nails through both my eyes than watch this steaming pile of drek. its not a matter of political correctness or sensitivity, its just horribly unfunny. if it were possible to give this show a negative numerical rating, i would.

it was an obvious attempt to replace a far superior show with a relatively talentless and unknown comic. instead of cutting racial observations inspired by personal experience, we now get barely intelligible crapulence slung by a moronic twit with a catchphrase.

louder does not mean funnier. i am forced to wonder if comedy central thinks that this show can be saved. they seem to have a soft spot for some really really bad shows, and this is one of them. im flummoxed as to how they can have some truly great programs like the daily show AND this vile putrescence on the same network.

okay, for whatever increasingly frustrating reason this site wont let me give this horrible show a rating of "0.1"... i am FORCED to give it a higher rating than it would ever deserve and i insist that some type of moderator look into this.