Minute to Win It Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on GSN - Game Show NetworkIn Season

Did NBC cancel Minute To Win It?

Antique22

[1]Jun 6, 2010
    • level: 11

I haven't been able to see Minute To Win It since Memorial Day and I want to know what happened to it? Because the last episode that aired was shown the week before Memorial Day was Episode 12 but after Memorial Day I haven't seen it since then. I looked at my TV listings for tomorrow and in the timeslot meant for Minute To Win It NHL Hockey is shown in it's place and then Dateline NBC is shown twice and when I looked at the Wednesday section of TV Guide at Target Minute To Win It is no longer shown on Wednesday either and replaced by America's Got Talent and a repeat of Living Well With Jillian Michaels. Has NBC cancelled Minute To Win It due to low ratings? Because I know that NBC has planned a second season for Minute To Win It and more episodes are being made in the fall. Minute To Win It is my new favorite game show and I just couldn't stand it if it were cancelled,

When will Minute To It return to NBC again?

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Antique22

[2]Jan 14, 2012
    • level: 11

I found some shocking news about Minute To Win It and I read that NBC has removed it from it's Fall schedule and it appears that Minute To Win It is truly cancelled. Another story that my mother told me was that Food Network was planning to give Guy Fieri another show and NBC decided to let Minute To Win It go. Now that Minute To Win It is cancelled will GSN add it to their lineup? Minute To Win It was a cool show and will be missed by fans,

Tiki

markdoublea84

[3]Jul 24, 2012
    • level: 57
    Antique22 wrote:

I found some shocking news about Minute To Win It and I read that NBC has removed it from it's Fall schedule and it appears that Minute To Win It is truly cancelled. Another story that my mother told me was that Food Network was planning to give Guy Fieri another show and NBC decided to let Minute To Win It go. Now that Minute To Win It is cancelled will GSN add it to their lineup? Minute To Win It was a cool show and will be missed by fans,

Tiki

You've just got your wish. GSN has just started airing that show. I myself have never heard of MTWI let alone watch NBC. When I first saw it, I thought it was interesting and exciting.