Minute to Win It Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on GSN - Game Show NetworkIn Season

Overhyped

tjaman

[1]Mar 15, 2010
    • level: 32
    This show might be OK basic distraction, "Hey, I could win $1m for emptying a tissue box," but the initial challenges are too basic, and the basic challenges get the same buildup as the more complicated ones. Guy's got a lot of work to do maintaining enthusiasm, especially with a commercial break every three minutes. This show is not worth it. At least with "Millionaire," there was an outside chance of being vaguely interested or in learning something. :\
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Antique22

[2]Mar 16, 2010
    • level: 11

I happened to see the last few minutes of Minute To Win It and from what I saw of it I think NBC got the inspiration for Minute To Win It from the game show Beat The Clock and what I think is that NBC hopes that this new show will do better in ratings and be successful as Deal Or No Deal. I also think that with Minute To Win It NBC will try to make Guy Fieri the new Howie Mandel and with his success he will be a top game show host,

Tiki

DannyAbrahms

[4]Mar 24, 2010
    • level: 1

I think the show works for different audiences in different ways. For example, kids and parents can enjoy the silliness of the show, while college students can enjoy turning the games into drinking games. I think the show has potential.

musiliu

[5]Apr 5, 2010
    • level: 11
    i disagree with the Guy guy being the next big host..he seems to not know what to say sometimes..