Minute to Win It

Tuesday 8:00 PM on GSN - Game Show Network Premiered Mar 14, 2010 In Season

Minute to Win It Fan Reviews (4)

7.2
  • The stage is great and the show is simple...

so many good people come on here having practiced the challenges... it's amazing to see how well they work under pressure! I watched as a teacher tried to win money to open up a school with her mom.... what a neat idea for a game show! I did try to practice some of the ideas at home too... mad props to the game developers!
  • A very cool game show on NBC that involves everyday household items and gives you a chance to win $1,000,000!

This show is pretty sweet and definitely starting to become my favorite game show on TV. Really cool concept!!! Fun stuff that everyone can do with really cool household items. It's so easy to learn to and all you have to do is submit your very own user video and you can get a chance to win. I'm Super Excited that it's now on Tuesday Nights too!!! Tuesdays and Wednesday? I can't get enough!!! NBC definitely out did themselves with this show. And Guy Fieri is the man! Go Minute To Win It!!! Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8 p.m. on NBC.
  • The dumbest show on TV. Period.

Yes, very dumb. I dont know who thought of this brilliant show but honestly, who wants to see if I can lick a pencil & drag it across a floor? So childish and with ratings in the dump, I see I'm not alone on this review.

Most likely it wont get picked up for a second season, but hey, we got how people waste their time doing useless stuff. Sure the prizes are good, but not worth the foolishness of the tasks.

I would've given it a 0.5/10, but since that's not possible, I had to give it a 1/10. Oh well, maybe next time NBC!
  • Great Show with promise

After the unexpected cancelation of Deal Or No Deal NBC heads back to the game show vault with Minute To Win It and does smimmingly well with a game show packed with fun and excitement. With reality TV host/chef Guy Fieri at the reins as host he shows his amazing talent as host and really does a job well done. As I was familar with Guy Fieri from the show Diners Drive Ins And Dives I was incredibly surprised at how he can host and I think NBC will make him the next Howie Mandel just by judging Minute To Win It's success. Though some people may call Minute To Win It a modern remake of Beat The Clock NBC will have another game show winner in their hands. And I'm glad that Minute To Win It will be renewed for next season because it's really cool and I can bet Minute To Win It merchandise will be a hit for Christmas this year because of this
GSN