A Misfits Community
E4 (ended 2013)
staff
what's next?
Aug 29, 2014
Unsolicited Advice for Hulu: What the Company Can Do to Compete With Netflix and Amazon's Original Programming
We have some friendly advice for Hulu on how to compete with the Netflixes and Amazons of the world.
staff
TV on the internet
Jul 31, 2013
Hulu Announces Three New Original Series, Including an Animated Witness Protection Sitcom, and Puts Dates on Several More
Also premiering on the streaming service this fall are a Western comedy, a docu-series about mascots, and more.
staff
Adventures with the ASBO Five
Oct 05, 2012
Misfits Season 2, Episode 4 Review: Incompetent X-Men

Misfits S02E04: “Four”

The newest addition to the ASBO gang, Ollie, may have been cut down in his prime, but his superpower lives on in Nikki, so that’s a win for Curtis’s love life at least. Apparently powers can be acquired through organ transplants, as long as the donor was one of the numerous Londoners affected by the storm, like Ollie and his power to teleport.

Ollie found himself unceremoniously murdered by one of the oddest Misfits villain to date, mostly because we received no explanation about why he seemed to think that he was living a video game, right down to seeing the world in 3-D rendered glory. Crappy superpower? Drugs? Mental illness? Who knows. I personally went with crappy superpower because, well, more often than not that’s the way Misfits baddies work. Besides, his hallucinations were so vivid and extreme that anything less than superpowered ...

Read more
staff
Adventures with the ASBO Five
Sep 22, 2012
Misfits Season 2, Episodes 1 and 2: Simon, Interrupted / Brother from Another Mother

Misfits S01E02 & S02E02: "One" & "Two"

Editor's Note: Hey everyone! Logo has started airing Misfits again on Thursdays here in the U.S. (and they episodes are all on Hulu anyway), but we've been a little bogged down with fall premieres and unable to get these reviews posted. And be "we've," I mean *I* have been a little bogged down with fall premieres, and even though MaryAnn wrote these reviews over the last two Thursdays, *I* wasn't able to get them posted. So here they are now, and we'll return to a regular schedule of weekly Mistfits reviews next week! — Jen

A mysterious note sent via paper airplane (clever!) had our gang gathering around not-so-dead Nathan’s grave just in time for Kelly to overhear him wanking off in his coffin because he’s classy like that. Also, being buried alive probably gets really boring after ...

Read more
staff
I Got The Power
Aug 24, 2012
Misfits' Season 1 Finale: When Cardigans Attack
Season 1 ended with one of the show's biggest mysteries solved and a bunch of virgin teasing.
staff
The Superpowered Breakfast Club
Aug 17, 2012
Misfits: Sally and Simon, Sitting in a Tree

Misfits S01E05: “Five”

With confirmation that the superpowered Breakfast Club had something to do with her fiance’s disappearance, probation officer Sally pulled out all the stops on the train to Creepster-ville to get Simon to roll over on the others. It didn’t work out quite as planned, but really, do these sorts of things ever go as planned on Misfits?

She started out well enough; sensing Simon’s social anxieties and insecurities, she offered him the attention and care that he so desperately craved. She cultivated a romance in a matter of days, and just in case that fell apart, she had her Shygirl18 online persona waiting in the wings. So of course, when her deception came to the surface, Simon took it about as well as any other maladjusted mutant would and accidentally bashed her head in. Or rather, the door handle bashed her head in after ...

Read more
staff
Hiccup in the Club
Aug 10, 2012
Misfits: Back to the Future
If I Could Turn Back Time” became the official theme song of this episode, and possibly the official theme song of Curtis himself.
staff
Body-Movin'
Aug 03, 2012
Misfits: There's No "I" in Team
Our merry band of superpowered teens continued navigating their new lives this week as they worked together to prevent Gary and Tony's bodies from ever being found.
staff
Oh, Nathan
Jul 27, 2012
Misfits: Old Souls
Oh, okay, Misfits. I see how it’s going to be. You’re just going to start stomping all over my heart from the very second episode, eh?
staff
Band of Outsiders
Jul 20, 2012
Misfits' U.S. Debut: The Supercharged Breakfast Club
Misfits’ pilot raised a lot of questions, and I’m definitely sticking around for some answers.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 8 Season 5
Episode 8
Aired
Episode 7 Season 5
Episode 7
Aired
Episode 6 Season 5
Episode 6
Aired
Episode 5 Season 5
Episode 5
Aired
Episode 4 Season 5
Episode 4
Aired
Seth (Season 4, recurring previously)
Nathan (Season 1-2)
Simon (Season 1-3)
Rudy (Season 3+)
Alex (Season 4+)

A group of teenagers are sentenced to community service for past mistakes only to find their lives changed after a storm gives them strange new powers and new problems to overcome.