Misfits

Episode 1

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 11, 2010 on E4

• Misfits is back! So is Super Hoodie!

I have nothing negative to say about this episode. All of the characters were on top form and I am so happy it has returned. Nathan is and will always remain my favourite out of the group as he is the strange glue that holds them all together in some ways. The writing for the episode was great and vreated a stable episode which blew me away. I love the question posed by the new series and the fact that they have created someone unique and brand new. I refer to Super Hoodie. Who is he and how does he know about the Misfits? And why is he so obsessed with them?
    I would recommend this anyone and i look foward to what surprises the new season has for us.
  • An excellent return to form, proving there is scope for the raw and bumbling superpowered young offenders...

This is difficult. I don't want to give anything away. After the individually focussed episodes of the first series and the slow reveal of some of the characters powers, a worry would be that the stories would falter not being able to focus on one individuals abilities.

This isn't the case, and the action moves along at an entertaining pace, coupled with the much enjoyed Misfits take on the abuse of a staple superpower.

The introduction of a new antagonist (if they are indeed such) is done with a light touch, involved in the story but not pushing in the viewers face. The writing is as raw as ever, and retains its distinctly British flavour.

No specific negative I can draw upon, I only give the episode a 9 as I expect great things of the rest of the series.