Misfits

Episode 4

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 13, 2013 on E4

• Jumper of Doom

We have arrived at the halfway mark of the last season and I have to admit that I'm enjoying this season. I'd go as far as saying that if this season continues at this quality or improves, it might actually reach the levels of the two first seasons. I know... Heresy and what not. But I actually enjoy this cast a bit more (I still think that they are less developed than the originals... Finn for example) than the originals. Don't get me wrong, the originals are superb there's no doubt about it.

Matt Stokoe's (Alex) delivery is pure gold. The line "We kill people... was perfectly delivered. Karla Crome's and Joseph Gilgun's performances were top notch and their budding romance is as surprising and as sweet as Simon and Alisha's. I just hope the "Jumper of Doom's" premonition doesn't come true... I want a happy ending for a change. Don't let Rudy & Jess become another Simon & Alisha... Or another Rudy & Nadine. Mostly because Jess looks extremely beautiful (I thought I was over my celeb crushes) when she's laughing at Rudy's jokes.

"She had to miss Finn out, obviously. No-one can knit that f*cking small, can they?"

Here's to hoping that the series goes out on a highnote!