Misfits Forums

E4 (ended 2013)

What's with the photo of Alisha and Simon in Vegas?

daniblum

[1]Jan 9, 2012
    • level: 1

(Spoiler alert: watch Season 3 Episode 8 before reading)

When was the photo of Alisha and Simon in Vegas taken? When did they travel to Vegas?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CharmedOneP391

[2]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 19

It never happened. So I'm assuming that the writers left that specific plothole open to bring back Simon and Alisha in the future to "close out" their storyline. Maybe the medium brings them back and it's a picture of their ghosts? Or maybe the photo is a paradox of some sort.

hueyf

[3]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 6

Simon and Alisha aren't returning next season

CharmedOneP391

[4]Jan 14, 2012
    • level: 19

hueyf wrote:

Simon and Alisha aren't returning next season

I know I meant they'd return as guest stars to finish off the vegas picture mystery. At least I hope thats the case. If they bring back the original probation worker and his wife 3 seasons later to finish off their story I'd hope they'd wanna finish off two main cast members' storyline. Especially with a big gaping hole like that in the plot.

blackghost33

[5]Jan 29, 2012
    its a simular question as to how simon got the super hoodie (which appears to be made from simple paint ball gear and a black hood pants and shoes) outfit and key to that darkknight style lair lie the photo of alisha he got it from the time loop thus the items inexpainably exist i speculate that lair used to be a rearch faciluty of some sort that was abandoned (judging by its state when simon went back to the past before the storm) and simon is basically stuck in a time loop under the belief that he must do the very actions superhoodie did in order for things to happen properly

ToniIsler

[6]Apr 19, 2012

Simon knows how Alisha gets killed, he could prevent it and they could live a happy life. And later, after the picture is taken he travels back in time to help nathan, alisha etc. in the past.Of course then he has to left Alisha in "future" ...

but I don't like these versions ... Alisha and Simon are supposed to die or Simon has to leave, Alishas heart is broken and Simons dies to rescue her. Simon will die anyway ... except he stays in his time and the past Alisha gets killed by this gta freak.

B-a-n-e

[7]Sep 20, 2012
    If they had not featured the photo so many times I would just assume it was another continuity error in the show. I can only assume Charmed is right and they hope to bring the characters back. Otherwise, it would have been pretty easy at some point to have referred to a quick trip to Vegas to visit Nathan (Vegas baby!) which would have easily closed off the point.

JeffreyLensen

[8]Nov 12, 2012
    Didn't Nathan get married in Vegas? I assume they all went there for the wedding and took the photo there..

paryah

[9]Jan 14, 2013
    • level: 9
    SPOILERS for season 3.

I thought it was very clear on the show where the picture of Alicia & Simon came from. Alicia says they visited Nathan in Vegas when he moves there to become rich with his new ability between seasons 2 & 3. I'm really surprised no one could answer that question. I'm not sure why there are those who think the picture wouldn't exist? Alicia and Simon exist in a weird time warp loop of some kind so that by the time "future" Simon goes back, he definitely would have had it.

rhondaweasley

[10]Jan 21, 2013
    • level: 5
    They never say that they visited Nathan in Vegas, they only mention that Nathan was in Vegas and wanted them to go to his wedding. They never say that they actually went.