Misfits

E4 (ended 2013)

anbis82

Misfits Fan Reviews (31)

• This is a very good program. It's well thought up and worth the watch. Cast are superb and the story is well drafted up, and the scenes of the acts are amazing. Very well thought out program!

Okay, the first time I saw the adverts for this program, I thought. Super powers? Superman? No!
    It's nothing like that. The powers they have are very well thought out, and much more realistic.

The scenes and settings for the program are very well thought out, and suit the mood of the scene.

The cast members are the perfect fit for the characters they play. I've never seen them before, so I take they're new or something, and first impressions are good.

Overall, the cast amazing, scenes amazing, story amazing.

Worth the watch. I know a lot of people who watch this program and think it is very good. Me and my partner watch them all the time, and enjoy it so much!

Only one bad thing about the program, is that it's every week. We'd like to see it everyday, hahaha.

We look forward to watching the rest, and hope to see my people involved in the story. I'd love to play a role in the film, and have a cool power worth using, or a power that seems useless but infact gets used to help stuff, and seems to be a good power to have.

Good work team.