Misfits

E4 (ended 2013)

anbis82

Misfits Fan Reviews (31)

• Rebellious British teens with super powers. What could possibly go wrong?...

Gotta say I adore this show. It always reminds me of Skins which is another great teen based Brit show but only theres an extra ingredient... SUPER POWERS!

Theres been a lot of superhero shows and films out these past few years and this is one of the better ones. Based around an unlikely group of 4 teens doing community work they are caught in a storm and each develop powers depending on an aspect of their personality and we soon learn their not the only ones affected by the storm... Each episode provides us with a new and bizarre adventure for our 'heroes' which never fails to impress me. I've never been bored once watching this.

The actors also play their parts well and it's nice to see how over the episodes they go from being polar opposites to the best of friends and getting an insight into their minds and how they work is very interesting. Nathan is the front man of the foursome and he is hillarious. One of the best characters made up in a long time.

With a great cast and inventive writing, and not forgetting that good old British humour this has become one of my favourite shows to hit the telly for a long time.