Miss Match

Santa, Baby

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Dec 12, 2003 on NBC

• Another good episode from Miss Match.

I've said it before and I will say it again; they should have kept Miss Match on the air. It's so unfortunate that the show was axed as I think it is wonderful...but I can understand how you have to love Alicia Silverstone to watch the show. She is an actress that you either love or hate, despise or emulate. I enjoy her, and enjoyed this episode. Loved the dynamic b/w Silverstone's bff and Santa Claus (Jack from Dawson's Creek). This episode lacked an element that most other ones had...a better repertoire between Kate and her quasi-boyfriend. This was disappointing but I still love the episode...in fact it's probably the third time I've seen it. Seriously...I should just buy the box set.
  • Kate Has To Help Serena Lockner In Adopting A Baby, And Also Hide Her Relationship With Michael Otherwise She Would Lose Lauren As A Client, And Victoria Moonlights As A Elf In A Shopping Centre And Gets Attention From A Flirty Santa.

Kate Has To Help Serena Lockner Adopt A Baby, And Also Try To Hide Her Relationship With Michael From Lauren Or She Could Risk Losing Lauren As Her Client, Victoria Moonlights In A Shopping Centre As A Elf And Attracts Attention From A Flirty Santa.
    This Episode Was One Of The Best EVER!! Not Only Does Kate Have To Help Serena In Adopting A Baby, But Also Try To Hide The Relationship With Michael From Lauren Which Is So Hard!!
    The One Where Victoria Dresses Up As A Elf In A Shopping Centre Was Hilarious! Couldn't Stop Laughing, Great Acting And Great Storylines! What More Could There Be?!