Create a bug.

taker65

[1]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 53

Think of a bug for the show with a little info. Add whatever you want.

Here's mine.

NAME: Emmy

SPECIES: Moth

FEATURES: Pink skin, huge wings with a monster face on them.

FACTS: Emmy was Miss. Spider's best friend when she was little, but then she had to move away. Years later, Emmy returned to Sunny Patch and she and Miss. Spider's friendship returned. The kids are amazed at Emmy's colourful wings, which she uses to scare away anyone who might think of her as a snack. Emmy lives in a small hole in the hollow tree, right next to Spiderus, who at first thought Emmy was going to be a bother, but he learned to liker her like everyone else.

Emmy is still trying to fly right, because sometimes when she flies, she's a bit of a klutz. She flies into a bush, or dives bombs to the ground. But Emmy never gives up.

She is also a great painter. Emmy spends hours painting wounderful pictures of the stuff around here. Like flowers, clouds and her friends.

VOICE ACTRESS: Brooke D'Orsay (Voice of Caitlin from 6teen)

Edited on 07/13/2008 6:23pm
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

agent_0042

[2]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 66
    Wow. Nice to see somebody else here.

Hmm, create-a-bug, eh? Let's se...

NAME: Glimmer

SPECIES: Jewel Beetle

FACTS: Glimmer is Shimmer's long lost sister. Shimmer finds Glimmer while out on a journey and through the power of her heat sensors, discovers that she's found her sister. Glimmer is more studious than Shimmer, somewhat like Spinner. Glimmer compliments Shimmer's personality.

VOICE ACTRESS: Chantral Strand (Cassie - Dragon Tales, Bijou - Hamtaro

virginia17

[3]Feb 16, 2007
    • level: 25

Here's my character!

NAME: Mary-chan

SPECIES: Japanese Beetle

FEATURES: Black skin, red wings, taller and older than Squirt, Bounce, and the other spider children but shorter and younger than Shimmer and Dragon.

FACTS: Mary-chan or Mary is a black Japanese beetle and is kind of a loner. She spends most of her time meditating or practicing martial arts and sword-fighting skills she learned as an orphan due to her dream to someday be a master samurai, but still enjoys playing with her siblings, namely Squirt, Dragon, Bounce, and her closest bug pal Shimmer. Mary is very quiet, sarcastic, and is never seen without her katana sword which was left to her by her former parents and which she only uses when threatened. Mary-chan is no pushover and although she is extremely short-tempered, she gives out very wise advice to her family and would not hesitate to help them when they need her.

VOICE ACTRESS: Mirabelle Kirkland (voice of Yumi from Code Lyoko)

taker65

[4]Jan 15, 2008

NAME: Stag

SPECIES: Stag beetle

FEATURES: Black skin, taller than the other kids. Has a huge picher on the top of his head.

FACTS: When Squirt is playing ball, it rolls towards Stag and Squirt gets scared and runs away. Squirt is then ambushed by a huge chicken, but is saved by Stag when he uses his pinchers to pinch the chicken in the leg and scare it away. Stag then gives Squirt his ball back and Squirt realizes that Stag is really a nice guy.

Because of his size, most of the kids think that Stag is a bully, but then they find out that Stag would never hurt anyone. He likes hanging out with his friends and giving them piggy back rides on his back.

VOICE ACTOR: Noah Reid (Voice of Screwy from Rollie Pollie Ollie)

taker65

[5]Jan 15, 2008

NAME: Kelsey

SPECIES: Wasp

FEATURES: Black head, yellow body with black stripes, piece of cotten on her stinger.

FACTS: When Kelsey arrived at Sunny Patch, she was a bit shy, but then she became good friends with Pansy and Snowdrop. She wears the cotton on her stinger so she doesn't accidently sting someone. Kelsey only takes the cotton off and uses her stinger on people who would harm her friends, like a bird or a snake. She's still shy around strangers. When she sees someone she doesn't know, she'll hide behind a huge blade of grass or inside a bush, but she'll come out when she gets to know the person.

VOICE ACTRESS: Katie Crown (Voice of Izzy from Total Drama Island)

Edited on 07/13/2008 6:25pm
    Edited 3 total times.

agent_0042

[6]Apr 12, 2008
    • level: 66
    NAME: Lightning Larry

SPECIES: Firefly

FEATURES: Ordinary looking firefly

FACTS: Looks ordinary, but dreams of so much more. Wants to be a real superhero, but his plans often go astray! Still, he's working at it, but is learning that sometimes being the best hero simply means being a best friend.

VOICE ACTOR: Mark Hamill (Star Wars, various animated voices)

taker65

[7]Jul 10, 2008

NAME: Juanita

SPECIES: Moth

LOOKS: White skin with blue wings that each have a yellow line across them.

FACTS: Juanita is Emmy's daughter. She was born a few days after Emmy returned to Sunny Patch. She is very quiet and is not much of a talker. She loves it when Shimmer comes to Buggy-sit her, because Shimmer teaches her lots of great games. Juanita also enjoys painting with her mom, she even takes art lessons so she can be a great painter just like her.

VOICE ACTRESS: Camden Angelis (Voice of Pearl from My Friend Rabbit)

bltduffy

[8]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 11
    Oh cool heres mine

NAME:Sabrina

SPECIES:Butterfly

LOOKS:Black fuzzy body with pink and yellow wings.

FACTS:She lives in a log witch she made her home. Insted of going south for the winter she stays in sunny patch.She is really shy.She is best friends with cookie.She also has a frightning story why she dosent go south and here it is(In sabrinas point of view):One day (before i stopped flying south)I was flying with the other buterflies it was realy cold well when I was flying my wings got so cold they froze up.I tumbled to the ground and tried to flap my wings.Well there was an owl behind me good thing I turned around he wanted me for lunch well I ran and tried to flap my wings.Then finally after the running they warmed up and I started to fly.I got away and stayed in sunny patch that winter.I am scared that if i fly to the south my wings are going to freeze up so thats why I stay here.The end.And that is her story.

VOICE ACTRESS: Sarah Gadon(Voice of ruby gloom. and beth on tdi.)

BlackTulip009

[9]Aug 7, 2009
    • level: 12

NAME: Cheyenne

SPECIES: Bluet Damselfly

FEATURES: Damselflies look essentially like small, thin dragonflies who fold their wings back along their bodies when at rest (instead of leaving them out to the sides like a dragonfly.) Anyway, Cheyenne has a long thin electric blue body banded by black stripes, & clear wings. )(I'm cheating a little bit because Miss Spider's is a fictional kid's show, but confidentially, in real life the females have more black than blue on them; the boys are more striped.)

FACTS: (projecting into the future of the show a little) Cheyenne started out as Petal's friend (Petal, of course, being Spindella's niece.) She eventually was introduced to and became friends with Petal's three cousins (Bella, Ivy, & Mandrake) as well, as they got older, and through frequent visits with them and their parents got to know almost everyone in Sunny Patch. Thanks to the Reeves (in the Miss Spider books, Spiderus' surname is Reeves) kids' friendship with Miss Spider's & Holley's children, Cheyenne also got close to them. In particular she thinks Spinner and Wiggle are cute, and that Shimmer is another great girlfriend. Her family eventually decided to move near the Taddy Puddle--so Cheyenne regularly visits with Petal now.

She is a swift, agile, graceful flier and likes to race Dragon; rather tough and independent, she doesn't readily accept the general rule that dragonflies are the stronger fliers, and she often wins. They both enjoy to practice with the Flying Aces whenever they come around, and both still fantasize sometimes about the possibility of joining them someday. In addition Cheyenne likes to perform, whether in Katy Katydid's dance class, or one of the plays that "Uncle" Spiderus now puts on occasionally, or in a talent show like the one she recently organized. (Twin sisters Pansy & Snowdrop and Belladonna & Poison Ivy did sister acts in it that were the hit of the show.)

VOICE ACTRESS: Megan Fahlenbock (Gwen on TDI, Jen on 6Teen)

Also: I love to mentally merge the worlds of Miss Spider, James and the Giant Peach, and A Bug's Life. Huzzah for insects!!

Edited on 10/19/2012 3:50pm
    Edited 5 total times.