Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends

Lulla-Bug; The Most Perfect Parent

Aired Daily 10:00 AM Nov 19, 2006 on Treehouse

• Spiderus and his wife are expecting babies. Spiderus believes that singing to his eggs will help them hatch faster. Snowdrop accidently makes Spiderus think his eggs are singing back. Eventually the eggs hatch.

If every childrens show was like this one there would be no evil in the world. I don't know why children's programming gets away from show like these and put junk on that usues words like hate and shut up. I hope this show remains on the air forever.

The first time I saw this episode was on noggin around 3 a.m. while my baby daughter was wide awake. This episode immediately calmed her and my wife and myself down. Watching it now makes me sad because I will always relate it to holding her as a baby. Why do they have to get older?
  • This episode is about Spiderus and Spinderalla have babies and that I think its squirt helps Spiderus sing to his unhatched eggs but doesn't know he is singing with him...he thinks that its his eggs singing..Spinderalla thinks that Spiderus lost his mind.

My daughter loves this episode....and constantly wants to watch it...we lived in California where there is Nogin on Demand so at a push of a button you could have Miss Spider at any time of the day where it played all the time, however...we now live in Canada and I want to buy this episode and I can't find it anywhere no one sells this one......does anyone know where or how I can get it...or even buy all the episodes. Its sooooo amazing that even the adults will love it and sing the song all the time...its very catchy!

Any info about this please email scheilabelillti@hotmail.com
NICJR