Missing Persons Forums

ABC (ended 1994)

missing Aunt need help

JimNemo

[1]Mar 27, 2011
    • level: 1

I recently had to bury my brother and step father. My mother was diagnosed with alhemerz. and had to put her in a facility when it got to a ppoint to where I could not give her the care she required. I am trying to find my Aunt Lillian moseley palmer. Her last known address is 902 oak st. melbourne florida. She is disabled. And I had the police go to the residence to get ahold of her. And they said no one was there. they questioned the neighbors and the did not seem to know. My Aunt needs to know about her sister and the other 2 deaths. And now I am worried that something has happened to my Aunt. Please if anyone can give me some advice on what to do and how to go abouot finding her. please let me know. All I have left is my Aunt and she is now missing. please email me ar leinnunn@yahoo.com

I am DESPERATE and need to find her. michelle lein

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Coleen

[2]Nov 16, 2011

I have sent several emails to your email address with NO response regarding your aunt and my cousin. If you have any new information could you share it with me please?

AngelaVinson1

[3]Jun 7, 2012

I have an aunt. She was born in Martin County Kentucky back around 1933. She married in 1952 and gave birth to a baby boy in 1953. Her birth name is Dixey Louise Sites. She mayhave dropped the Dixey because on her marriage records she is listed as Louise Williamson. She married Lloyd Williamson. They lived in Taylorsville Indiana between 1952 and 1958. In 1958 she brought her son to live with her mom and dad around 1958 and then left without a trace. She supposedly drove off with a white man and a black man.Some think she mayhave went into Texas or Ohio. Some have even thought she may have married the black man. We have a ssn but can't seem to get help by the SSA to helpfind her. She may have changed her name or anything. Several of us have tried to locate her but with no luck. Her SSN is not listed it the SSDI so we have hope that she may still be alive. Still we live with the fact that she may be deceased too. Thought she may have changed her SSN but they say it was very hard back then to change it. Also I have been led to believe that this SSN is still being used. I have also researched and found out that the SSA does not reuse SSNs. Would appreciate any help, advice or information that could help me find this aunt.

Thanks!

DV