MISSING Forums

Lifetime (ended 2006)

so ye shall reap episode

lauriegirl48

[1]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 6

Gahhhhh! My tape cut out the last 10 minutes of what happens in the episode "So Ye Shall Reap". Can anyone tell me what happened?

Thanks

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nicksara4ever

[2]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 12

well its been almost a year since ive seen it but i will try to remember what happened.......... well the last parts of the episode go like this.......... the whole team goes into the house to save that lady....meanwhile antonio's (stalker guy) dresses like them with a FBI jacket and hat.........he even has a gun.........so then he goes into the house with them but being careful not to be noticed........ then Nicole changes her position from like the back to the front of the house or something and then sees that guy pointing his gun at the back of antonio's head........she screams FBI DROP YOUR WEARPON.........then antonio turns around and then the guy points his gun at her and she shoots and kills him......... then after its all over the team is walking back to their cars and ready to go home.............then pollack tells nicole that he and his wife janice are expecting.....his wife is pregnet...... and he tells her that there's nothing like love...( he's looking at antonio when he says that to her) then she responds with a "yeah or nothing like love sir" one of those.......then jess and that one guy she supposedly likes are talking and he suggests that they go home ( meaning together) then she goes NO....then he goes "drink" and she's like "are u kidding me".......... then he goes " then home" and she's like noooooo way buddy........then she suggests that they go get a drink........they get in the car and then jess sees janie and janie says " your making a big mistake" and jess says oh shut up!!!.......... then they drive off...... then antonio and nic meet up and she asks antonio why he broke up with her..... antonio says that she "pulled the trigger and he just said bang" if u can get what that means........ then she says " antonio i know i need to change" and then one thing leads to another and then she's saying "are u willing to give me another chance ( to antonio)" and then he says "how?" and she says that they will start of slow.....and he's like well when..........and she's like starting tomorrow...... so he was gonna pick her up and they were gonna go get breakfast together......then they turn to their cars and he asks nick if she's serious about this.......then she puts her hand on her heart and says " YES I LOVE YOU"  and then he says " I LOVE YOU TOO NIC" then as nicole is about to get into her car OK SOMETHING PRETTY TRAGIC HAPPENS HERE AND IM NOT SURE IF U WANT TO KNOW SO BE PREPARED...................................................................................................................

.............................................................................................................................

...................................................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OK SORRY I'LL TELL U...................... ok so when antonio turns on his car.......... his car blows up (OMG tear tear im crying now) and im pretty sure its impossible to live through that.........so then the last scene of MISSING ever is nicole screaming ANTONIO!!!!!!!!!! and then u can see her crying and in pure shock......... it was sooo sad........well im guessing that stalker guy is the one who but the bomb in his car......looks like he won after all...........well sorry if i dissapointed u i was really hesitating commenting and writing this but i dont' know why i did it sorry if i made u madder........ i know i was

Edited on 01/13/2007 3:13pm
    Edited 2 total times.

lauriegirl48

[3]Jan 13, 2007
    no no. its good that you told me...so so sad though! any ideas as to why the show was cancelled? thanks again for telling me......i am now going to mourn the loss of Missing. lol.

eishaboo

[4]Jul 18, 2007
    • level: 1
    Do you know what happen in missing season 3 in the begining of anthing for the baby part 1 and 2?

vanlord_52

[5]Aug 23, 2007
    • level: 5

lauriegirl48 wrote:
    no no. its good that you told me...so so sad though! any ideas as to why the show was cancelled? thanks again for telling me......i am now going to mourn the loss of Missing. lol.

The end of season 3 was only meant to be the season finale.Season 4 was supposed to start the next summer, but Lifetime decided to not make the 4thseason.

princehunter

[6]Sep 10, 2007
    just cant believe that they cancelled it, well i hope that they put all the seasons that are out one dvd. and maby make a 4th season