Mission Hill Forums

The WB (ended 2000)

would it survive?...

bigbuck200

[1]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 2

do you think that if mission hill got their 2nd season do you think the show would still be around till now? i personaly dont think so because i dont think the show he enough main characters [[ or side characters]] to suport many idea's. i could be wrong but thats just my oppinion.

[[question]]

do you think it would have lasted untill 2008 & so-on?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

soundmonkey44

[2]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 6
    I think if the show had continued it probably would have lasted until about 03-04 somthing like that, i mean the show was good, just not, that good. I still enjoy watching reruns in AS, but in retrospect mabye its better for some shows to nat last that long I mean look at FG & Simpsons past season IF MH had lasted to long it would have ended up like them.

DrJ89

[3]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 10

soundmonkey44 wrote:
    I think if the show had continued it probably would have lasted until about 03-04 somthing like that, i mean the show was good, just not, that good. I still enjoy watching reruns in AS, but in retrospect mabye its better for some shows to nat last that long I mean look at FG & Simpsons past season IF MH had lasted to long it would have ended up like them.

Good Point

nxtbestdirector

[4]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 9
    i think it would end in late 2007 or sptember 2008 without being bad

Gibson3445

[5]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 11
    i think one season was enough

idontlikeu360

[6]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 3
    not to 2008 but it was a good show

Elementer117

[7]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 4
    Yeah, maybe if adult swim (god I am starting to hate them) wouldn't have canceled it it would have lived on to a good three seasons, four tops.

Tophat-Charden

[8]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 4
    Glad to see a few episodes pop up on Adult Swim but I can't see it lasting to 2008 .. I'd want it to but somehow it doesn't seem like it could without it bringing in more characters and all.

bodybender

[9]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 6

Some TV shows are immortal because of its longetivity. As long as there is ink in South Korea, Simpson episodes will still be made, as it is the sole reason for the GDP to be high. If ink runs out in South Korea, then she and North Korea will reunite so there will be a supply of ink for the Simpsons.

Other shows are immortal presicely because if its brevity on television, like Fawlty Towers, Police Squad! and Profit. Ther Oblongs and Mission Hill fall into the latter two.

ryspack

[10]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 11

soundmonkey44 wrote:

I agree...it probably would of lasted if FOX had it...but over time the episodes would go from "good" to "alright" to "nothing else on I'll watch it" and finally to "I hate this show"... and worst of all it would probably go from a comedy to a political show like FG (I hated family guy after season 3)...

Edited on 08/31/2008 7:29am