Mission Hill

The WB (ended 2000)

Mission Hill Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• They should kick Smallvile and 7th Heaven off and bring back Baby Blues, Oblongs, and the misunderstood Mission Hill( or on [adult swim] Inuasha, FLCL, and Samouri Champloo ).

This is a show about a lazy 21-year old who lives with his two room mates in the Mission Hill neighborhood. Then his parents move away to Colorado and then his brother, Kevin, lives with Andy. It all adds up to a great show that WB cancelled to soon because WBs a channel with the boss as A BIG FU*KER!
  • Bring It Back

I found this show very hysterical and also one of my personal favorites. I am very disapointed with the number of episodes there is. Mission Hill had lots of potential and more episodes should be made. In my opinion this is one of the best shows there is at the moment.
  • It's like real life.. but not.. and funny!

A long time ago, on a local cartoon channel called "teletoon" I saw this show, called Mission Hill. It was about a \"hip\" artist named Andy French who lives in a nice little neighborhood called Mission Hill. But things all start to go arwy after Andy\'s little brother Kevin is sent to live with him. Hilarity ensues, as Kevin gets drunk for the first time, Andy falls in love with one of Kevin\'s nerdy friends sisters. And all other wacky happenings. This duo together with fellow loft mates, Posey and Jim, make for an essential show for cartoon fans. It\'s really a shame that it was cancelled after only one season, oh well. It was worth it while it lasted.
  • Thanks WB for ruining another show with potential.

I barley watched the WB except for this show and thank good old WB decided to can this show instead of giving it a chance. it only show a few damn episodes out of the thirteen it was suposed to. So Adult Swim bought the rights and I was hoping that they produce the unproduced episodes. But at least we got to see the remaining episodes meant to air.
  • This Show is the Bomb

This show is one of the most original and funnest shows ever. It had potential, but it was on the WB so it didn't stand a chance.Even if WB ordered 5 more episodes it barely could find time for the ones it was suposed to show. It only lasted a few episodes but it was one of the best to me.
  • Bring Mission Hill and Oblongs back.

Great show... i think it comes on on TNT or TBS.

I dont know why they dont get some new episodes.
    I downloaded a couple of the episodes and i watch them on my PSP all the time.

It was funny, had great characters, and is much better than some other shows on (i.e. Simpsons, King of the Hill, and Futurama) Thats just my opinion.

Bring Mission Hill and Oblongs back.
  • The WB has to bring it back or [adult swim] need to make new episodes.

This was a great show like the classic show The Odd Couple. Andy and Kevin French are two brother who live together and don't always get along because of there differences. Kevin's the Geek that loves his PC, school, Andy is the too cool for school guy that has dead end job, and doesn't care about anything.
  • Wow WB wasn't such a crappy channel this show could have done a whole hell of a lot better.

If you haven't seen it its about 2 brothers Andy and Kevin French's life in the city. There totally opposites, Kevin is a neardy computer geek and Andy is a fun cartoon artist. Andy will do things like party kevin will wake up early to get his brand new video game. This show is just such a good stab at making fun of pop culture. Its fun and entertaining. It wasn't on that long but the episodes that were made are great. Right now im just wishing they would put it on DVD so i could get a copy of it, it doesn't get rerun on tv that much.
1 2 >