Mission Hill

The WB (ended 2000)

Mission Hill Fan Reviews (38)

• A great show with unique characters.

All of the characters on Mission Hill had a special vibe. Sometimes you could stop and relate to what they were talking about or just laugh at what they said. Andy and Kevin were brothers who didn't always see eye to eye, but deep down they loved each other. Jim would work, but he also had the attitude to slack off and just say forget it. I'm not going to do it. Posey, to me, was a cross between a modern day hippy and a naturalist. She seemed so quiet and kept to herself, but I could tell she could speak out if she wanted to. Wally and Gus... I loved them. And it wasn't the fact that they were a gay couple. Okay... it's part of the reason, but they seemed so opposite. Wally seemed sort of timid, while Gus spoke his mind. Wally was sort of smart while Gus seemed to be a little slow. Either way, I guess the old saying goes, "Opposites attract." Mission Hill is by far one of my favorite shows to watch at night and even though it's been canceled, people still get a kick out of seeing so many characters who are just trying to make it through the day.