Mission Hill

The WB (ended 2000)

Mission Hill Fan Reviews (38)

• "Mission Hill" revolves around 24 year old Andy French, a slacker and aspiring cartoonist. Resposiblity comes knocking at the door of his loft apartment with his roomates, Jim and Posey, when Andy's nerdy brother Kevin comes to live with him.

"Mission Hill" is an amazing series. It has hilarious, clever humor, relateable characters in relatable situations. It is ashamed it was cancelled. It was at the wrong place at the wrong time. "Mission Hill" is without the doubt the most original, clever, funny and underated cartoon I've ever seen. It has so much potential, and for that it deserves a second chance. I can easily see it competing with The Simpsons, Family Guy and other popular cartoons.

Definetly ahead of its time. I really wish this show would come back. I 100% would recomend you to watch this series, despite it has only 13 episodes. When you finish watching the complete series, it is guarenteed you are going to want more new episodes.

If you want "Mission Hill" to come out of cancellation, please visit the Save Mission Hill Forums to help out.
    Visit-> http://z7.invisionfree.com/Save_Mission_Hill/index.php?act=idx