Mission Hill

The WB (ended 2000)

Mission Hill Fan Reviews (38)

• A 24 year old man, Andy, who draws cartoon comics, but he appears to be lazy, in his apartment. Andy is told by his pairents that his nerdy little brother, Kevin, will be living with him.

Why did this show had to end? I actully like Mission Hill.

Mission Hill is about a 24 year old man, Andy, who draws cartoon comics, but he appears to be lazy, in his apartment. Other people live in the appartment like: a female who may be considred a hippie, two homosexual men who use to live in Los Angelus, a artistic father who has a wife and a newborn child, and etc. Andy is told by his pairents that his nerdy little brother, Kevin, will be living with him. Andy first couldn't handle Kevin but he soon got use to his little brother living with him...I think.

I liked how in some episodes, you got to learn something you havn't knew about a character. One example is learning that there was a never before shown season of "The Real World" in Mission Hill.

I can't really explane more on why I like Mission Hill, just go and watch it on [Adult Swim] or something.