Grandpere question

tcwjra

[1]Jun 21, 2006
    • level: 22
    How come Grandpere has hardly ever used in the NOM?  every other puppet was used almost 5 days a week
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

she_is_wicked

[2]Jun 29, 2006
    • level: 19
    I have no idea
    Edited on 06/29/2006 7:09am

niceguyposer

[3]Sep 13, 2006
    • level: 6
    Wow I haven't watched this show in ages, but it was one of my favorites.

niceguyposer

[4]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 6
    YES!  I now have the most posts for this show!
    Edited on 09/28/2006 8:56pm

aaronptrck

[5]Nov 24, 2006
    • level: 8
    My guess was because Mister Rogers didn't know much French and he had to study French

imasianplum

[6]Dec 7, 2006
    • level: 1
    Need episode help...  Does anyone remember the episode where a photographer took a family portrait?  I think Chuck Aber was in it with his family?  Anyone know the name of that episode and when it aired?

prg2

[7]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 8
    I have no idea why Grandpere was rarely used. I also have no idea why the Eiffel Tower itself was rarely used...especially the model of the Eiffel Tower, which was only used twice in the entire modern series. The Eiffel Tower was always my favorite NOM locale, maybe because it was so rare when it was seen...and also, it looks really cool! However, it is interesting to note that, even though the Eiffel Tower model was only used twice in the modern series (once during the 1982 "Creativity" week and once during the final week of shows, 2001's "Celebrating the Arts"), it was always clearly visible on the shelf when he walked into the kitchen. It's almost always right on the top shelf, or sometimes on the middle shelf, but it is almost always visible.

WWinnieF

[8]Jan 14, 2009
    • level: 20
    prg2 wrote:
    I have no idea why Grandpere was rarely used. I also have no idea why the Eiffel Tower itself was rarely used...especially the model of the Eiffel Tower, which was only used twice in the entire modern series. The Eiffel Tower was always my favorite NOM locale, maybe because it was so rare when it was seen...and also, it looks really cool! However, it is interesting to note that, even though the Eiffel Tower model was only used twice in the modern series (once during the 1982 "Creativity" week and once during the final week of shows, 2001's "Celebrating the Arts"), it was always clearly visible on the shelf when he walked into the kitchen. It's almost always right on the top shelf, or sometimes on the middle shelf, but it is almost always visible.
    Maybe Fred in his later years grew used to using simply his principle characters.