Mister T Forums

NBC (ended 1985)

Who the......

FF810

[1]Jun 11, 2006
    • level: 11
    Does anyone care about this show???
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

st_hubbins

[2]Jun 15, 2006
    • level: 7

FF810 wrote:

I do!   I'm watching it right now because I often record it on my DVR...  It's "The Mystery of the Panthermen," one of my favorite episodes.  How can you not love the amazing excitement that manages to incorporate valuable life lessons?  This one teaches us the importance of earning money honestly.

in-correct

[3]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 2
    st_hubbins wrote:

FF810 wrote:

I do!   I'm watching it right now because I often record it on my DVR...  It's "The Mystery of the Panthermen," one of my favorite episodes.  How can you not love the amazing excitement that manages to incorporate valuable life lessons?  This one teaches us the importance of earning money honestly.

This is a Ruby-Spears cartoon. It was so long ago when I saw them that I thought that HB and Ruby-Spears were the same cartoons! They both come from The Taft Entertainment Company, and when I saw the Ruby-Spears logo I remembered better. So far I like this cartoon, and I think it is better than most, but I just caught the ending last week and I saw the end credits with Joe Ruby and Ken Spears, and the Ruby-Spears Logo, and so I looked it up and I was able to find out the name of it. I haven't watched it very much because I just now saw it, and it airs in the middle of the night on Adult Swim. Why is it airing on Adult Swim?!

st_hubbins

[4]Jul 14, 2006
    • level: 7
    It airs on adult swim because adult swim has begun to move away from shows inappropriate for cartoon network's usual audience to shows that are nostalgic to the kind of people who like shows inappropriate for cartoon network's usual audience.

Get it?

seastar990

[5]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 4
    in-correct wrote:
    st_hubbins wrote:

FF810 wrote:

This is a Ruby-Spears cartoon. It was so long ago when I saw them that I thought that HB and Ruby-Spears were the same cartoons! They both come from The Taft Entertainment Company, and when I saw the Ruby-Spears logo I remembered better. So far I like this cartoon, and I think it is better than most, but I just caught the ending last week and I saw the end credits with Joe Ruby and Ken Spears, and the Ruby-Spears Logo, and so I looked it up and I was able to find out the name of it. I haven't watched it very much because I just now saw it, and it airs in the middle of the night on Adult Swim. Why is it airing on Adult Swim?!

They have something called 'Adult Swim 5:30 super nonsexy fun time' , and when they show it, it is the last show on late night programming, and the last show before normal Cartoon Network.
    Edited on 11/12/2006 5:41am

SunDestroyeur

[6]Nov 14, 2008
    • level: 4
    LOl ok