A Mixology Community
ABC (ended 2014)

Who wants a cocktail? ABC has released the first two episodes of its new comedy Mixology, nearly two weeks ahead of the show's official series premiere. And the timing is great, too, because I'm sure none of you have other plans tonight, right? The show—which debuts Wednesday, February 26 at 9:30pm—follows the lives of 10 people as they try to find love/get laid in the same bar. But what kind of bar IS this? The lighting isn't terrible, so you can see all of the characters' faces! And I don't mean to sound judgmental, but where's the pool table? Where are the booths covered in suspicious-looking sticky substances? It doesn't even look like it smells like stale grease! And that sounds like zero fun.

Anyway, Mixology's entire first season will take place over the course of one night, so if you're one of the people who hasn't been digging the setup of How I Met Your Mother's final season, I'm not sure you're going to be particularly excited by Mixology's timeline either. For all you other brave souls, I've embedded the first two episodes, "Tom & Maya" and "Liv & Ron," below. Press play and then let us know what you think in the comments!

What's your first impression of Mixology?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/21/2014

Season 1 : Episode 13

26 Comments
Comments (26)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I watched the first episode because I had nothing better to do and I was pleasantly surprised of how much I liked it. I really didn't expect it to be any good, but it was. It was actually very funny and I truly enjoyed it so I saw the second episode and now I can't wait for the next one.
Flag
I have just seen the first 2 episode and I was pleasantly surprised about how funny it was. I must have laugh out loud at least 4 or 5 times in each episode and constantly had a smile on my face. I honestly think if they promote this show very well it could be a big hit. This was exactly how Big Bang Theory or HIMMY started and became something else. I would recommend this show
Flag
I don't know it could be interesting, I'm not sure if it would make it past season one but it set up all the main actors nicely and i was entertained, so I'll bite...
Flag
CLip AoTo
Flag
Nope. Couldn't make it past the first section.
Flag
one for the dead pool..
one season...if that... and its done
Flag
It's not very funny (well, at least not laugh-out-loud funny), but it is entertaining and I actually like it.
Flag
I'll be interested in what TV.com's "Should I Watch This?" feature has to say about this prior to its debut. But for now, the ads alone have me pretty unenthused about tuning in. The good news is its timeslot means the removal of Super Fun Night from the schedule for a while (and hopefully forever).
Flag
I love the show!
Flag
Okay, I have a question.

There's a joke in the promo (and presumably in one of these episodes) where a woman is called Amish because she slept with only two men.

So women are shamed for sleeping with no one, or sleeping with too many....if they can also be shamed for two, are we narrowing things down to an exact number? What number is it?
Flag
it really depends on the age of the said woman, but from 25/26/27yrs on the exact number is 11 men (and u my dear are number 12)
Flag
There shouldn't be an expected number you have to hit to be accepted by society. Everyone's life experience is different. I'm 23 and I've been in a serious relationship for three years so my number is 2 and I'm okay with that. That's all that should matter.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members