A Mixology Community
ABC (ended 2014)

Who wants a cocktail? ABC has released the first two episodes of its new comedy Mixology, nearly two weeks ahead of the show's official series premiere. And the timing is great, too, because I'm sure none of you have other plans tonight, right? The show—which debuts Wednesday, February 26 at 9:30pm—follows the lives of 10 people as they try to find love/get laid in the same bar. But what kind of bar IS this? The lighting isn't terrible, so you can see all of the characters' faces! And I don't mean to sound judgmental, but where's the pool table? Where are the booths covered in suspicious-looking sticky substances? It doesn't even look like it smells like stale grease! And that sounds like zero fun.

Anyway, Mixology's entire first season will take place over the course of one night, so if you're one of the people who hasn't been digging the setup of How I Met Your Mother's final season, I'm not sure you're going to be particularly excited by Mixology's timeline either. For all you other brave souls, I've embedded the first two episodes, "Tom & Maya" and "Liv & Ron," below. Press play and then let us know what you think in the comments!

What's your first impression of Mixology?

26 Comments
Follow this Show
Members