Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Tokyo Broadcasting System (ended 2009)

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Fan Reviews (11)

• The Gundam series has always been interesting and this new installment has not let us down. Gundam 00 has 4 Gundam pilots who are part of a private army called Celestial Being. The whole point of this army is to eradicate all war in the world.

A new series that began in October, I believe this show will be very interesting. From the first episode there was action and battles that are classic in a Gundam Series. I think this show revealed good potential from the start. Setsuna F. Seiei is part of Celestial Being an army whose purpose is to stop war by attacking anyone who seeks to create it. The storyline is interesting if a little confusing sometimes. Celestial Being is trying to get rid of war by fighting which is kind of backward. The Gundams however, do make the episodes very interesting like always so that no one cares. The other Gundam pilots, Lockon Stratos, Allelujah Haptism and Tieria Erde are all working together with Setsuna to force the Earth and its people to stop trying to create wars.

Can't wait to see how the series plays out.