Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Tokyo Broadcasting System (ended 2009)

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Fan Reviews (11)

• This is the best Gundam series out so far.

I watched this show a while back and just recently started watching this show again and I really like it a lot. This is by far the best Gundam series out so far. This show is about four Gundam pilots by their codenames given: Setsuna F. Seiei, Lockon Stratos, Allelujah Haptism and Teiria Erde. These pilots work for and call their organization: Celestial Being. Celestial Being's mission is to end war on Earth. The characters in this show are awesome. I like all of the characters in this show. My favorite couple in this show is Louise and Saji. Most of the humor in this show comes from Louise and Saji as they go through their relationship. In the second season though, Louise fights for the enemy to avenge her parent's death from Gundams. It was good thought that Saji and Louise were together again. Yay! The action in this show is second-to-none. I really enjoy the flashy animation and the intense battles. The battles are awesome to watch and the music that goes along with the battles is awesome. It makes you feel like you're a part of the action. The soundtrack is amazing, the songs are really catchy. If you're a Gundam fan, by no means watch this show. If you like anime in general, I think you would enjoy this show.