Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Final Victor

Aired Weekdays 5:30 PM May 11, 2000 on Cartoon Network

• Treize and Zechs grand scheme is now seen. Heero and Zechs take the stage, to fight for peace. Libra descends toward Earth, but the Gundams and the scientist disrupt Zechs plan. Relena is made Vice Foreign Minister, and the heros go their separate ways.

Wow, I hate that the Wing saga ended, but it ended perfectly, AND I still have 3 more episodes (Endless Waltz) to cap it off. We now know what we all had been thinking, Treize and Zechs felt to end war they must scare the need to battle out of humanity, on Earth and in Space. Heero had to be the winner, and that is why Zechs sacrificed himself ;). Heero, the younger generation needed to take center stage and define peace for the solar system. I personally think armament is needed for peace, and I am against no weapons, It just takes a strong person and idiots to follow them into conflict. But, lets not forget the awesome show the pilots gave wrecking the section of Libra that feel off, and Heeros performance in the inhalation of the remnant. The ending was bittersweet, i was still a little peeved it had to end. But, I hear there are some more, good installments in the Gundam series.