Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2000)

Gundam problem

Uchiha_Raonni

[1]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 5

Well... whats the latest Gundam series their is? Can some people tell me? i want to watch a new one. Getting kinda sick of watching gundam seed destiny. Plotholes in destiny are kinda big. Though still a pretty good show even though i'm only up to episode 31. But whatever the case, i want to watch a new series after i finish destiny and i was hoping some people would recommend me to a pretty good damn series since this is probably the only active forum i could find. So can some people point on the latest and best series? Thanks for your help.

Please dont flame me. Just trying to find out the lastest and when i google it. It was gundam 00 though i heard some pretty bad reports about it so can someone recommend another one (unless you think it was hell good).

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mister001

[2]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 8
    Uchiha_Raonni wrote:

Well... whats the latest Gundam series their is? Can some people tell me? i want to watch a new one. Getting kinda sick of watching gundam seed destiny. Plotholes in destiny are kinda big. Though still a pretty good show even though i'm only up to episode 31. But whatever the case, i want to watch a new series after i finish destiny and i was hoping some people would recommend me to a pretty good damn series since this is probably the only active forum i could find. So can some people point on the latest and best series? Thanks for your help.

Please dont flame me. Just trying to find out the lastest and when i google it. It was gundam 00 though i heard some pretty bad reports about it so can someone recommend another one (unless you think it was hell good).

I don't check these forums allot so I'm sorry for responding this late anyway go with gundam 00...
    It is just that good, though currently only in japanese (with fansubs) an english dub should be released some time in november. And since they just released gundam 00 (oke it has been 3/4 of a year already) don't expect another to show up so soon afterwards. It's gundam 00 or another anime. New gundam series can take about 5 years orso and that's after the newest serie has ended.
    Just look at the time between destiny and the release of 00.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.