Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

The Gundam Deathscythe

Aired Weekdays 5:30 PM Mar 07, 2000 on Cartoon Network

• I'ts Relena's birthday, but she leaves to search for something.

This episode is funny. The episode starts off with Relena's birthday, when she hears the name "Heero" and "Ambulance" she runs out and ditches the people at the party (not a nice thing to do, but oh well). Then she hunts Heero down. She interrogates a man that has previously announced that he will kill her. Now the two are alone on a submarine (I think) and one would think that this scenario screams out "Run! He will kill you". And he probably would have if Duo had not stepped in. So how does Relena react to wonderful Duo who has save her? Find out...The episode ends with someone on the sea, not out for a dip, so watch and you will see...
  • Duo thinks that Heero is an emeny.When he tries to hurt Relena.

This episode is Shinigami he makes his first appearance in this episode.He tries to attacked Heero.When he saw Heero trying to get rid of Relena.Those two were about to get rid of each other.Relena defends Heero! This is an good episode.I mean it show that Duo likes to defend ladies from the guys who are going to hurt them.His first impression was Heero the emeny.Yeah when Heero acts liked he is going to get rid of Relena,yeah we can say that he looks liked the emeny since he was doing that.