Mockingbird Lane

Pilot

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 26, 2012 on NBC

7.8
  • What Happened??!!!!

Needs a fair Chance! The shows is a HIT!
  • Never Got a Decent Chance

If you don't even give a show more than one pilot episode it's a shame, because that first episode never gives you accurate results as to how well or bad a show is going to do, there are tons of pilots episodes that did bad and the series still came out on top with the ratings. They should have at least gave it a chance and ordered one season. I don't know if I would have liked the show or hated it, but after all I only got to watch one episode & I would have watched the whole first season, if it was released.
  • The new Ones on te block

I hope this gets picked up, it's great!!!!!! Gives the original series a "bite" in the neck, love he original, will love this one just as much if this is a true sample

• Mockingbird Lane is Awesome!

The Pilot episode of Mockingbird Lane was awesome, perfect and very well put together. I really enjoyed watching because the show was intriguing from start to finish, the characters were fresh re-imaginations of the original show's characters and the story telling gave the classic a modern twist. I enjoyed the special effects and playfulness of the dark side of the family. I think the show definitely achieved the right balance of funny and serious along with camp and horror just as the original show did in it's own time. I liked the ending and certainly look forward to more of this wonderful show!!!!!!!!!
  • 10/10

I love the Munsters reboot! The cast is fabulous! Where was all the advertising for this great new fall show?!?!?