Mockingbird Lane

Friday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Oct 26, 2012 Special

Mockingbird Lane Fan Reviews (28)

• So Nice I Watched it Twice!

Yes, it is VERY different from the Munsters, or that other scary sit-com The Addams Family. But that is a strength not a weakness. While I would prefer Jerry O'Connell was still working as a lawyer with Jim Belushi, I thought Mockinbird Lane was pretty clever, and while it was a little short on plot, there is a lot of room there for some great storytelling. And past the writing, how about those SFX? Did you not LOVE when all the spiders came down to make Lily's dress? Or the easy-enter ZIPPER on Herman's chest? How 'bout Lily descending from the ceiling as a puff of smoke? And if you still can't get interested, "This is Eddie's grandpa...Grandpa." How can you NOT love a show that stars Eddie Izzard? This guy would be a hoot even without the British accent. If you don't believe me, go on YouTube and search for "Eddie Izzard Death Star Canteen." All great reasons I think. But if you still need one more, I have just two words for you. Bryan Singer...he is that rare breed with both a great eye AND a great ear. I mean, anyone who could keep a character like HOUSE on the air for eight years is a TV magician as far as I'm concerned. I can't wait to see what happens next at 1313 Mockingbird Lane!