Modern Family

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 16, 2011 on ABC

6.1
  • Halerious

but could be better. The funniest person was Phil. Luke was 2nd

Cam 3rd and Manny and Haley 4th.
  • After the Fire

The funniest part of this episode was when Jay walks into the room and Phil is like "Just disrobe and place the towel over your buttocks" and Jay is just like in his head "well that wasn't creepy at all..."
  • It just gets better and better, I have blogged withreviews of Modern Family before, and every singletime the show just gets funnier and cleverer andwarmer as it goes on.

It just gets better and better, I have blogged with
    reviews of Modern Family before, and every single
    time the show just gets funnier and cleverer and
    warmer as it goes on.

Tonight's episode was titled "After the Fire" and
    revolved everyone helping out a neighbor family
    after their house burns down, that family is not
    seen in this episode.

So many one liners tonight, so many visuals scenes,
    and once again it's the kids that are stealing the show.

Alex had the line of the episode telling Hayley after she
    confronted nerd bullies, who were picking on Luke and
    Manny that "You have your fans, I have mine and your
    fans will be working for mine someday"

Although Luke Line's "I hope you like taxes" in reply
    to Manny wanting to walk to Canada was a classic.

The warmth of the show came from the family getting
    together and helping out a neighbour.

The Phil giving Jay a massage, and Jay a massage
    had me in tears, and the wires getting crossed was
    a nice touch, lets hope that Phil takes up the new
    job.

Cam was again funny, although I think the Claire story
    line was good but not as strong as the rest of the
    episode.

Again ten out of ten for this episode, best episode
    of the season so far, and I would say an all time
    classic.

Hats off to the entire cast and crew.

• Season 3 finally gets its PERFECT score from me

After a fire destroys a neighbor's home, the whole family tries to help by organizing a community drive. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Modern Family". FINALLY!!! after this season from time to time having weak episodes or enjoyable but not perfect episodes... I finally give a Season 3 episode of this show a perfect score which is obviously a 10. Not one dull or boring moment about this show. All of the humor in this episode were a HIT just like I wanted. The opening scene of this episode when Cam is wearing his clown make-up and all of that other stuff was pure hilarious and genius... I laughed so hard at that part. Phil massaging Jay and then Jay accidentally telling Phil "I love you" thinking that Phil is making a big deal about it. Later on in the episode, it turned out that Phil was making a big deal about his business and all that. Jay trying to avoid Phil was also funny as well. Let's not forget Cam and the girls' plot was highly amusing and entertaining. Manny and Luke were funny together in this episode as well especially when Manny told Luke "You're a bad influence" and then Luke says "You need me". The very ending of the episode when Cam overheard Mitchell and the girls talking about him and then Cam goes into his room sad with his clown stuff from the opening scene of this episode is hilarious as well. Overall, the best episode of the season so far. 10/10

CW