Modern Family

Aunt Mommy

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 15, 2012 on ABC

6.8
  • I've seen better

This was at best a decent episode of Modern Family. There were just a couple of moments here and there where I laughed but mostly it was just sporadic chuckles. The story was OK and stuff I suppose. I liked the part when Phil was showing the house.

I hope they get back some of the pizazz from the previous seasons soon!
  • Superb

Claire and Phil plan a celebratory dinner after selling a house to Mitchell and Cam's friends, and having too much to drink leads Claire to offer something rather generous. Gloria and Jay have a spat after she accuses him of telling Manny what to do. I thought that this was a superb episode of "Modern Family". The episode isn't like super special or anything like that but I really enjoyed it for the most part. It does have some hilarious or mildly funny moments in this episode for me to enjoy. My score is a little low because something about this episode is missing something. I don't know if the writers could've picked up the storyline a little more as it did feel a little slow-moving in some parts but yeah. It's a pretty enjoyable episode to watch and it could have been worse so yeah. Not really much to say here. Overall, a superb episode of "Modern Family". 9/10
  • Another Fantastic Episode

Claire & Phil get into trouble with Cam & Mitchell...While Jay is fedup of seeing Manny spend to much time with Gloria..

Another fantastic episode...The 2 main stories were simultaneously carried off perfectly,accompany them were some spot-on performances by Julie Bowen (Claire)& Ty Burrell(Phil)
  • Modern Family has really started to get better with the last 3 episodes

From this episode you learn, DO NOT GET DRUNK.

I was laughing well into the commercial break after the scene where Claire says she'll be the mother for the baby.

And the site Cam found, HILARIOUS!

I wonder what Cam and Mitchell's baby would look like if they could have one... lol!
ABC