Modern Family

Earthquake

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Oct 06, 2010 on ABC

6.3
  • An earthquake hits

Another funny episode. I don't know why this has 6.2 (fair) rating. You are finally introduced to Pepper. Nathan played him great. He was very funny as Pepper. As expected he was over the top but not in a way that makes you dislike or feel weird when seeing him. No surprise that him and Cameron briefly dated. That would've been very funny to see. I liked that Mitchell was not jealous or mad that Cameron and Pepper dated. I thought it was very funny when trying to get out of Pepper's Party how Mitchell intentionally broke Cameron's Frog Trophy. Another funny part is when Phil was trying to do all the things that Claire wanted him to while she was locked in the bathroom after the earthquake while making Claire think he was trying to get her out. When Claire did get out, I thought it was funny that Alex took advantage of the situation by getting Phil to take her to the Museum of Tolerance. While not as funny but still enjoyable I liked how Jay reacted to the earthquake. I liked he was not making any big changes. While watching more of this show I think that Manny is becoming more like Bobby Hill from King of the Hill. A earthquake happened and it was interesting to see the different reactions from people.