Modern Family

Egg Drop

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jan 11, 2012 on ABC

6.9
  • Cam and Mitch were best.

Then Haley, Gloria and Phil.

Jay, Clare and the boys were Ok
  • First Modern Family LOL of January

Top funny things in this episode were:

-Jay and Claire's reactions to the phone conversation

-The quote Cam made about East Dakota

-"pedistol"

-When Cam sang the song to the birth mother about not wanting to loose someone

There weren't really any bad things about this episode, it just wasn't the funniest of all time.
  • Not the best episode I've seen but it's an enjoyable way to make the time pass

Luke and Manny's egg-capsule project triggers Claire and Jay's competitive instincts. Phil ropes Haley and Gloria into providing audience support during his work presentation, but they ditch him for mani-pedis. Elsewhere, Mitch and Cam go to great lengths to impress a potential birth mother. I thought that this was a superb episode of "Modern Family". It wasn't the best episode I've seen or anything like that but it's an enjoyable way to make the time pass. There were some very funny parts in this episode though such as Gloria yelling "Taxi, taxi" and then says "Of course, he didn't stop just because I'm a Latina" and then Haley says "Or maybe it's because it is just a yellow car", the egg drop scenes, Phil with his presentation, and some more. The least enjoyable plot of this episode would probably have to be the Cam/Mitch plot... I just found that plot to be very dull and dragged plus that pregnant lady was kinda irritating. So yeah, not a bad episode and it's FAR being the worst of the season since there are much more weaker episodes this season than this installment. Overall, a superb episode of "Modern Family". 9/10
ABC