Modern Family

Express Christmas

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Dec 07, 2011 on ABC

6.2
  • This was 1st or 2nd best, Im still deciding.

A fun comedy where the family split of into groups to try to make Christmas in 3 hours.

My fave was Mitch and Alex followed by Gloria and Luke.
  • 2011 Modern Family Christmas ROCKS!!!

December 16, 2011 will be a day the Pritchetts never forget: Express Christmas. When I watched this episode I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!! I love this episode! One of the best!
  • Christmas Review #38

With everyone departing for different destinations over Christmas, the Dunphy-Pritchetts plan an "Express Christmas" to be set up in less than 24 hours, and things get a little out of hand. Phil and Manny purchase the turkey, Claire and Haley shop for gifts, Gloria and Luke retrieve the angel from the attic, Mitch, Lily and Alex are assigned to tree duty, while Jay and Cam wrap the gifts already bought. I thought that this was a hilarious Christmas episode of "Modern Family". The storyline was very creative and there were a lot of funny parts in this episode. This episode did get a tiny bit boring in a couple of parts but there humor added in there so that's why I didn't take away any points. Gloria coming up with "Look Luke" because it sounded the same was very funny. The Christmas tree getting runned over by Gloria was absolutely hilarious and same thing goes to the angel getting runned over. I cracked up when Manny used Gloria's emergency tazer and used it to taze Phil when Phil was making a deal with that man. More parts were funny as well and I also thought the ending was pretty nice. As for the closing bit of the episode, that was hilarious. Overall, an excellent Christmas episode of "Modern Family". 10/10
ABC