Modern Family

Family Portrait

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM May 19, 2010 on ABC

5.3
  • A family picture is taken

It was good at the start, good in the middle and good at the end. I am also talking about the Season 1 ending episode. Like with the past two episodes and other episodes this season, any one that has all the family is funny. The scene with Phil, Gloria, Manny and Alex was good to watch. When Gloria and Phil were on the kiss cam and Gloria eventually kissed Phil, his reaction was priceless. I also liked how Phil hid all the snacks in all of his pockets. I liked what he said at the start. That's great writing. I loved it when Mitchell wrecked the house going after the pigeon while Cameron was signing at the wedding. Somehow the music and Mitchel's acting made the scene worked. I thought it was funny when Jay was telling the "stories" of his past to Luke. I liked that Luke thought it was all true and not even questioning him. The ending was great and a common theme in this show. I really enjoyed how Clarie wanted this perfect picture and got it but didn't plan it. Like I said before this was a solid episode ending to a very, very solid show.