Modern Family Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on ABCIn Season

Bombshell on Season Finale **SPOILER ALERT!!**

RavenFreak120

[1]May 23, 2012
    • level: 21

OMG!! Modern Family is getting bigger!! Will there be a rivalry between Cam/Mitch & Gloria? Who's the father?? OMG OMG OMG!! HUGE!! What did everyone think of the finale and this great news?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ChrisRandall1

[2]May 24, 2012
    • level: 2

Thought it was one of the weaker episodes. Obviously the bombshell at the end was great, cam and mitch's emotional scene was good, Jay&Lily&Manny were good.

The whole prom storyline just felt like filler and the take-off of the soap in the hospital was terribly contrived, didn't work and just plain wasn't funny. Of course some people may have found it funny and the above is only my opinion but felt the series deserved a better finale and was only saved with the bombshell (and Luke's hidden letters of course).

DocKev

[3]May 25, 2012
    • level: 3
    I thought it was a pretty good finale. The Jay, Lily & Manny storyline was hilarious. I also thought Alex's date to the prom was very funny. And I really have missed Dylan..... I laughed so hard when Luke asked him to close the door, and he closed the closet door!). But the piece de resistance was the final 30 second ending with Luke showing those hidden letters.......Claire's gun shooting range coupon!?!?!.....bylaw enforcement notice to take down the treehouse!?!?!......the ticket for running the red light when Manny & Luke stole the car.... I love how the final episode of Modern Family pays tribute to the earlier episodes of the season! The Mexican soap opera bits were a miss for me, but the bombshell about Gloria's pregnancy (as well as the "drive straighter" comment followed by Cam putting his pinkies down on the steering wheel!) helped redeem that part of the show for me. Overall, one of the better episodes in the last few weeks for me.

RavenFreak120

[4]May 25, 2012
    • level: 21
    I really did like it. Tons of great one-liners!! (Frio. Muy frio. .) Also, what got me was Dylan's "I'm making T-shirts and they're gonna be huge. Also medium and small.) Love love love! Can't wait for next season!

phonzee101

[5]Jun 5, 2012
    • level: 13

Dylan enplaning the size of the shirts was funny. I loved Luke's hidden mail letters giving us continuity from earlier this season. I like when television shows give the audiencecontinuity it shows us that they remember the small tidbits the powers that be have done. But the icing on the cake is when Luke told them about the time when he & Manny ran a red light when they stole the car (forget who's it was) & threw the letter behind him.

I can't wait to see the look on everyone's face when they find out Gloria is introducing a new member of the family. I wonder if Mitchell well be envious or not.

Edited on 06/05/2012 2:19pm
    Edited 2 total times.

drudager

[6]Sep 28, 2012
    • level: 13
    RavenFreak120 wrote:

OMG!! Modern Family is getting bigger!! Will there be a rivalry between Cam/Mitch & Gloria? Who's the father?? OMG OMG OMG!! HUGE!! What did everyone think of the finale and this great news?

Not great. To quote Mitchell, "Oh come on!!"