Modern Family Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on ABCIn Season

"Modern Family" haters.

maxandcali

[1]Jun 7, 2012
    • level: 5

A message to Modern Family haters. Your probaby not going to like reading or hearing this, but I feel the need to point this out. We all know that ever since season one, a lot of you have submited and voted low and bad scores for every episode, and most of the time it is given a low or bad score most of the time [maybe occassionally the decent 7 point ranges].

I used to think that web site scores mattered, but I learned truth from a few other modern family fans, a few other television web sites, and a few other sources.

Haters, I hate to break this to you but the true reality of it is no matter what, whther there's good or bad scores, in between, they never have any impact at all what so ever on how long a series will last. It has a lot more to do with ratings umong other elements, and especially fans and viewerships.

Like it or not, Modern Family is one of the most popular, highest rated series. In season 1, it's average was over at least 9.something million, and it has increased even more each season. As of this year, it has boosted up to at least over 13.something million.

Modern Family has a lot of fans all over, a lot of people tuning in, and until that changes [which is one of the furthest things to happen and less likely] there is no chance of Modern Family going anywhere, or even facing a possibility of the ax.

So honesly, the reality of it is web site scores could never matter any more or less than they do now, which is to say they really don't at all, and probably never will.

Sorry haters, you can hate all you want, you can submit all the bad web site scores you want, create all the accounts you want even if you wish. But no matter what, it's never going to change anything with modern family, it's not going to make any bad effects on modern family and their ratings, and it's not going to drive them to cancellation.

The only reason the episodes get bad scores is because more of us fans don't even bother submitting votes for episode scores. We could, we just don't see a need to, because we know the true reality is that web site scores never matter and don't have any impact on any show.

Sorry haters, I hate to trash or crush your dream of getting it cancelled, but it's not happening. Modern Family is one of the greatest shows and really popular.

I'm not going to be one to tell you not to submitt bad scores, your free to to so as long as you wish, but you shoud know your only making yourselves look foolish by doing so, because web site scores are so trivial and don't matter.

And if you look up the viewerships, I think Modern Family has a larger viewership than the cbs shows 2 broke girls and how i met your mother. Modern family has also won a few emmys/emmy awards.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

modernfamily120

[2]Jun 10, 2012
    • level: 20

maxandcali wrote:

A message to Modern Family haters. Your probaby not going to like reading or hearing this, but I feel the need to point this out. We all know that ever since season one, a lot of you have submited and voted low and bad scores for every episode, and most of the time it is given a low or bad score most of the time [maybe occassionally the decent 7 point ranges].

I used to think that web site scores mattered, but I learned truth from a few other modern family fans, a few other television web sites, and a few other sources.

Haters, I hate to break this to you but the true reality of it is no matter what, whther there's good or bad scores, in between, they never have any impact at all what so ever on how long a series will last. It has a lot more to do with ratings umong other elements, and especially fans and viewerships.

Like it or not, Modern Family is one of the most popular, highest rated series. In season 1, it's average was over at least 9.something million, and it has increased even more each season. As of this year, it has boosted up to at least over 13.something million.

Modern Family has a lot of fans all over, a lot of people tuning in, and until that changes [which is one of the furthest things to happen and less likely] there is no chance of Modern Family going anywhere, or even facing a possibility of the ax.

So honesly, the reality of it is web site scores could never matter any more or less than they do now, which is to say they really don't at all, and probably never will.

Sorry haters, you can hate all you want, you can submit all the bad web site scores you want, create all the accounts you want even if you wish. But no matter what, it's never going to change anything with modern family, it's not going to make any bad effects on modern family and their ratings, and it's not going to drive them to cancellation.

The only reason the episodes get bad scores is because more of us fans don't even bother submitting votes for episode scores. We could, we just don't see a need to, because we know the true reality is that web site scores never matter and don't have any impact on any show.

Sorry haters, I hate to trash or crush your dream of getting it cancelled, but it's not happening. Modern Family is one of the greatest shows and really popular.

I'm not going to be one to tell you not to submitt bad scores, your free to to so as long as you wish, but you shoud know your only making yourselves look foolish by doing so, because web site scores are so trivial and don't matter.

And if you look up the viewerships, I think Modern Family has a larger viewership than the cbs shows 2 broke girls and how i met your mother. Modern family has also won a few emmys/emmy awards.

Thank you!

drudager

[3]Jun 13, 2012
    • level: 13
    You realize that by saying this, the haters are only going to come out in force even stronger.

Show ratings mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

maxandcali

[4]Jun 18, 2012
    • level: 5

The haters already do come out stating their strong hate force, I'm aware of that, and they especially do by submitting negative web site scores. All I am saying is that web site scores don't matter and never have any impact on any series, and that is a fact. And "Modern Family" is still one of the most populat series, whether the haters like it or not. If they don't like it, they don't have to watch, noone is forcing them[at least i would hope not].

If one of their favorite shows had bad web site scores from haters, they would probaby do the same thing themselves posting a similar post that I posted here, no doubt about it. The haters can keep going in their so called "strong hate force'' all they want, they are free to do so as long and as often as they wish.

I'm just saying, it's not going to change anything. It's not going to change the fact that "Modern Family" is still one of the greatest and really popular series.

DJWoodbine

[5]Jun 18, 2012
    • level: 4

How can anyone hate this show? I've only just watched the first season on blu ray and I think it's brilliantly funny, the best thing I've watched in ages. I'm itching to get my hands on season 2 now.

Luckily though I don't pay too much attention to scores or reviews etc, I watch a show and make up my own mind.

Edited on 06/18/2012 1:09pm

Edie70

[6]Jun 27, 2012
    • level: 19
    I like the show although I feel that the quality of the episodes has been dropping lately.

drudager

[7]Aug 25, 2012
    "How can anyone hate this show?"

There's no way every show can appeal to everyone. I can see how this show rubs people the wrong way even tho it is billed as a mockumentary & it seems like they live a very easy & well-compensated life that's void of any real struggles or problems. If life was the worst as it gets on Modern Family, many people would kill to have that life. I can see how people can be annoyed or resentful by that. However, if they planning on doing what I think they're doing for the next season, it is definitely some Jump The Shark territory & a horrible reference to "Friends".

Justanotherdb

[8]Oct 31, 2012
    • level: 1
    Lol at the haters

So now you have people giving away 1s for hating it for whatever reasib and fans needing to give 10s for episodes as an reaction, pretty lame as now the episodes will never get a fair rating. The overall score the show has seems fine though, not compared to some shows though imo.

Everybody who watches the episodes knows they are much better than 5-6 ect ratings plenty of them now have.

haldrey

[9]Nov 9, 2012
    • level: 22
    Leave the show to us non haters. Since the show scores are still very low it means that the haters are still watching.

drudager

[10]Nov 11, 2012
    You can't prove the haters are actually watching. They may have only seen it once or twice & will give it low ratings for years to come.

Romano338

[11]Mar 29, 2013
    • level: 8
    Why you care about haters?