Modern Family

Leap Day

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Feb 29, 2012 on ABC

6.8
  • I know ive said this in about 6 episodes but one of the best.

Love the bit in the pic above where Gloria punches man. All other familys were good to.
  • Should've reviewed this episode on Leap Day BUT you know.... things come up

Mitchell tries to make Cam's birthday real special, Jay's manliness becomes questionable, and the girls mess up Phil's leap day plans. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Modern Family". It was a very funny episode and the storylines in this one were done very well. I wanted to review this episode on Leap Day but school gets in my way of that so yeah. I know I'm a month late but here is my review of it anyways so please enjoy. It was also very cool that Cam's birthday is on Leap Day. I don't remember much funny parts from this one but I do remember laughing at so many genius and creative humor in this episode. I also loved how Phil gets his Leap Day fun at the end of the day. Only nit-pick about this episode was that Claire, Alex, and Haley were getting a little annoying but not by a lot though so I won't take away any points. If you like/love this show then this is the episode for you because it does provide many humorous moments. Overall, an excellent Leap Day episode of "Modern Family". 10/10
  • SO FUNNY

This has got to be one of the funniest episodes of anything in the history of TV.

The Dunphey family plot was so funny!!! "Can I rent one of these on a monthly basis?"

The gays plot was also funny and also the Jay/Gloria one.
  • good episode

Loved the scene where Luke pretends to cut his finger, and spills fake blood all over him haha,

and the scene when gloria punches the boat captan, " NO ONE CALLS HIM GRANDPA",

"Luke: "I DO".

The scene when mitcheal tries distracting cam from his party, IM DOING MY I LOVE YOU DANCE, (CAM) OK THIS IS GETTING DANGEROUS
CW