Modern Family

Lifetime Supply

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jan 04, 2012 on ABC

6.9
  • It was awesome

They are a few moments were I laughed a bit like at the horse racing with Mannys dad Javier.

And Cam.
  • Are You Kidding Me? This is Modern Family, right?

2.5
    Sucked. The only time I might have laughed out loud was when Javier introduced himself to Claire. The only other funny part was the "I wanted to make a display".

This episode you learned about Javier and you smiled at mildly funny parts, but otherwise, this episode sucked big-time.
  • A very funny episode with clever storylines to enjoy

Phil awaits his impending doom after his doctor's appointment coincides with his the end of his lifetime supply of razor blades, while Jay and Javier (Benjamin Bratt) butt heads at the racetrack with Manny. Additionally, Gloria tutors Haley in Spanish, Walt (Philip Baker Hall) plays video games with Luke, and after Mitchell receives an award from his company, he and Cam engage in a trophy war. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Modern Family". There was a lot of humor to get me laughing and all three storylines were well thought out and very creative. I loved all three storylines but the storyline that probably made me laugh the hardest was the Cam/Mitch plot when they are having a trophy war. Gloria having a dream of the black mouse which would giver her bad luck was also funny. Manny, Jay, and Manny's father going to the horse racetrack was also very entertaining and funny. I also had to crack up with Phil staring at Haley and Luke. My only nit-pick about this episode was the obvious prediction that Phil was going to be okay. Overall, an excellent episode of "Modern Family". 10/10
CW