Modern Family

Manny Get Your Gun

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 17, 2010 on ABC

5.7
  • If there was an episode to watch this season, this was it.

From Goria's shooting skills to Manny's age depression to the flash mob, I was laughing practically every moment. The slowest and least important part was the old couple, but when I thought about it, it was a good lead-in for Cam being ultra-romantic and over-sensitive and Mitchell showing off his more playful side with the flash mob. I started laughing at the beginning with the white team shirt. Then, when Luke and Phil both noticed they weren't wearing shoes and each said, "C'mon [insert name]." I really love their relationship. I know I am mean but I also cracked up when Claire realized Luke thought they were really splitting up and he immediately wanted to go with his dad.

I could ramble on for a long time, but I had to watch the episode twice and even replay parts as I was watching. Didn't get a 10 because of the ridiculous scene with the elderly couple. Check it out!
MNT