Modern Family

Manny Get Your Gun

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 17, 2010 on ABC

5.7
  • Manny's Birthday

This episode was decent but had some flaws. I like episodes where they show something (in this case Manny's birthday) and how it got there. I think that the stories could have been presented better like showing each storyline at once and then going to the next one. The story lines were still good. I liked seeing Claire and Luke together. It's funny how Claire tries to be this cool mom in this episode. Jay and Gloria had some good parts too. However Gloria was a little to "crazy Colombian" in this episode. She has pulled off in previous episodes and in future ones, but not this one. The best part was probably the story with Cameron and Mitchell. I thought it was really funny how Cameron helped two people together even though they were married to other people. The surprise that Mitchell had for Cameron was great but I thought Cameron over reacted a bit. Again like with Gloria, this is usually done very good but in this case it was too much. The ending was good and had that typical "nice" Modern Family ending but got soured a bit at the end. Overall, I thought this was a good episode.
FOX