Modern Family

Mother Tucker

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 24, 2010 on ABC

5.8
  • Cameron's mother visits and Hailey breaks up with Dylan again

This was a better episode then the last one which isn't saying much. I liked how the touching that Cameron's mother did was perfect on the borderline of appropriate and inappropriate touching and how Cameron didn't notice even though it was right by him. I also liked how Cameron's mother in no way was coming on to Mitchell. In the second story you see Hailey break up with Dylan this time for real at least for now. The way she does it shows how technology has changed. (she did by texting) It was funny how she thought Dylan already found someone when it was actually Phil. It was funny how Phil didn't realize that shirt was actually a women's shirt. I liked at the end of the episode, when he was talking to Dylan and realizes his shirt is a women's shirt and how he casually takes it off. I also enjoyed he tried to cheer up Dylan. In the third part you see Jay have some problems with his stomach. It was funny how Gloria was making fun of him and then over reacting when she found out Jay actually has. The best part might been the part where Gloria dislocated his shoulder and to fix it just banged her shoulder against the wall. Overall this episode was a good one to watch.
CW