Modern Family

Mother's Day

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM May 04, 2011 on ABC

• Luke: I say we eat what we kill. Manny: Then I guess we'll be eating the mood.

Cam: Mothcell decides to deidcate a full day for Cam to thank him for everyhing he does for Lilly, but infortuately, that day is Mother's Day. Cam is them upset all day cause Mitchell & everyone in the daycare think of him as a "honorary mom". But them Mitchell gives him some speech and he gets over it.

Claire-Gloria: Hiking with their kids. The kids comment on how much they hate it there so C&G just go to the summit alone. There Claire convinces Gloria to critizice Manny a bit, unfortuntetly, he is overhearing. Clarie they tries to patch things up but Gloria makes up a story to cheer him up and they reconcile.

Jay: Cooking with Phil, Phil finds an old recipe kid Jay worte to his mom called "The Perfect mom" which made him cry but he tried to deny it. Then Phil told everyone and Jay tries to deny it agani but breaks down in the dinner, and the whole family goes "d'awwwwwwww".

OVerall;: It was an enjoyable episode. I really want one pair of onion-proof glasses now. Also, the Gloria-Manny relationship looks kida creepy, doesn't it? 8.5/10.
FOX