Modern Family

Our Children, Ourselves

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jan 12, 2011 on ABC

• Phil and Claire help Alex; Mitchell old flame; Jay and Gloria meet up with a past couple

Another brilliant episode with three good parts. The "worst" part might have been the part with Gloria and Jay and that shows how good this episode was. The thing I liked about Jay is that he straight to the point. He doesn't do it because he is mean but just the way he is. You see that with the new couple that they meet previously. It was funny when this couple thought Jay was "out of it." When the couple was talking to Manny and Manny was talking about golf and they thought it was something else, it was very funny. The second part with Mitchell and Cameron was also good to see. In this episode we learn that Mitchell had "relations" with a women. I like that Cameron was never jealous or mad at Mitchell for his past. The whole situation when Mitchell finds out when he might have a son to his old flame's house was one the funnier parts of the episode. The third part with Phil and Claire was one of the highlights of this show. Seeing the dorky side of Claire is always good. I thought it was funny how Claire was trying to sit through the whole movie while trying to be interested in it.
USA