Modern Family

Planes, Trains and Cars

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM May 02, 2012 on ABC

6.6
  • Not the best...

Phil and Claire were a little funny. Same with Mitchell and Cam. Jay and Gloria started out funny but ended bad. My favorite line was Lily saying her stuffed animal had a boyfriend.
  • Brilliant episode!

This was an amazing episode! the ensemble never fails to make me smile and laugh hysterically simultaneously! ranging from witty one liners to funny situations to a roller coaster of emotions in the climax... one word: perfect! Kevin Hart was great and personally, my favorite part was when Cam rhetorted "Seriously, you don't know Nemo?" LOL
  • 3.21 ''Planes, Trains and Cars''

One of the best episodes in a few weeks. I loved Cameron, Mitchell and Lily on the train. The Bunny story was very entertaining, loved that the homeless guy ended up sleeping with it. It was nice to see Claire havin' a fun moment for a change even though Phil had bought the 1991 convertible. And Gloria, Manny and Jay had quite a few problems getting to his 'football team reunion', Jay was very unpatient and eager to get there because he wanted to show off his beautiful wife and rub it in his fellow football guys' faces because he was not as cool as he said he used to be. :) 9,0/10
FOX