Modern Family

Slow Down Your Neighbors

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jan 05, 2011 on ABC

6.4
  • Claire and a new neighbor; Cameron and Mitchell get a "new" neighbor

This was another funny episode that was a small step down from the previous ones. I think it's funny when Gloria was worried that she would get kid-napped when she was learning to ride a bike and that exactly (sort of) what happened. Another funny storyline is when Cameron and Mitchell find out someone is living above them. I like the way Cameron is all giddy over him. I like that the guy, Barry did not come off as a douche although he is crazy (see the end). Is it just me or does that guy look a little bit like Boone from Lost? Claire's mission to get her neighbor to slow down was well intentioned but a bit fruitless. Her craziness was a bit like Gloria. It was a small part, but Luke teaching Gloria and later Hailey was good to see. I like that it gave him a small ego boost. The best part was Phil. When he realizes that the same women Claire is chasing is the same women he is trying to sell her house and how he tries to stop both from knowing was great to see. Like in previous episodes, this is not because Phil is a bad husband it's because he doesn't know any better.
ABC